Wednesday, October 21, 2009

Introduction

Welcome to this blog. It is full of my thoughts and day to day activities. Now, let me tell you something about me. I have jeune syndrome. This makes my shoulder to elbow bone, and hip to knee bone shorter. So, obviously, I'm not the tallest person. If you don't understand, I suggest you leave before you embarrass yourself. I have also been through a lot. I had open heart surgery when I was three years old, a spinal fusion surgery when I was ten, and a kidney transplant when I was 13. So, if you like to complain that your bluetooth isn't working, or you gotta booboo, you should also X out of this. I am very positive and honest. You will learn new things in this blog you have never thought of before. Hope you like it!

1 comment:

  1. I'm excited to read your thoughts and musings. Your medical challenges have no doubt made you an interesting and strong person...

    ReplyDelete

I'd love to hear what you think of this post and I look forward to hearing your story! :-)